In the consumer products sector, Technopak works with all categories of merchandise pertaining to household consumption across food and non-food FMCG, consumer durables & appliances, fashion & lifestyle, consumer electronics, home & building materials among others. The company has been tracking these segments in India for over two decades and has in-depth insights into key trends and market dynamics influencing the evolution of each category.
KEY SERVICE AREAS
Assisting companies assess the market opportunity and develop new or re-align Go-to-Market strategies for their products, including:
- Market entry strategy
- Market sizing and segmentation
- Sales growth levers
- Channel mix assessment and optimization
- Price positioning
- Gross margin mapping and improvement
- Marketing and brand positioning
- Make or buy/manufacturing and sourcing
Applying holistic consumer and customer understanding to offer implementable business solutions.
- Cognitive AI led research
- Shopper insights
- Trends insights
- Design and innovation insights
- Marketing communications
- Advertising and promotions effectiveness
Navigate the digital landscape to appreciate its relevance for their businesses and operations and to matchmake appropriate digital solutions that serve their purpose.
- Contextualize digital transformation journey
- Technology option evaluations across the value chain
- Technology vendor partnerships
Specific questions around policy support, advocacy, investment thesis, among others answered through grounds-up research and investigation involving stakeholders across the value chain and cognitive AI tools.
- Research support for public market listing
- Impact assessment studies
- Evaluation of sectoral trends and shifts
- Sector reports for industry bodies
- Customer segment analysis
- Market opportunity mapping
We bring three decades of assessing the sub-continent’s landscape on Economy, Consumption, Consumer Insights, Market Structure, Political Economy Manufacturing and Technology. We work with International organizations to structure their India business – market, manufacturing and sourcing.
- Business opportunity in India and South Asia
- Aligning and customizing for the market
- Make for India & make for world assessment and strategy
- Partnerships and alliances
- Workshops on India opportunity
Developing a sustainability strategy and action plan for clients.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Current audit/assessment
- Strategy and performance
- Implementation of sustainability goals
- Business expansion plan