Technopak is engaged and involved in social upliftment by way of Skill Development in India and also vocational training. Eradication of poverty includes education. And post education, the country needs personnel with employable skills. At the heart of social upliftment and sustainable development goals of UN, to which India is a party, is engendering skill development in India.
Technopak is working as an Implementing Agency for numerous of Skill Development Initiatives taken by Govt. of India (GoI) and Asian Development Bank (ADB) with an objective of providing gainful employment to the unskilled youth after making them employable through new or improved skill sets. Few of the main projects are Integrated Skill Development Scheme (ISDS), Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY), Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) & Graduate Add-on Programme
Strengthening skill development
and social programs
- Capacity building on industry requirement aligned to GoI and state mission objectives to meet the industry manpower requirement.
- Creating skill resource pool and providing placements/connecting to income generation activities.
- The projects are aligned to sustainable development goals, in line with baseline and need assessment studies.
- The vocational/technical courses are as per the industry requirement and interactive to market needs.
Our competency in skill development
We have the capacity to provide “Skill Development & Capacity Building” in the following sectors :
TEXTILE AND APPAREL
COMPUTER AND IT TRAINING
TOURISM & HOSPITALITY
MANAGMENT & ENTREPRENEUR
BEAUTY & WELNESS
Technopak’s Skill Development Initiatives
- The initiatives are based on the Public Private Partnership (PPP and Grant Sanction) model and supported by Government bodies and international agencies.
- The initiatives are aimed at skill development across various sectors wherein we work towards creating livelihoods for a skilled workforce, with special focus on vulnerable youth, unprivileged and Below Poverty Line youth, women, and socially backward classes.
- The livelihood initiatives are supported by regular employment in the relevant industries.
- The training program improves technical skills through Technopak’s widely successful training methodology and focuses on imbibing soft skills, change management, and other integral elements customized to the needs of the industry.
- We have trained over 20,000 candidates across three provinces of Pakistan under gender promotion in the garment/clothing sector through skill development project of United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Pakistan.
- Technopak has worked/and has been working with institutions like SEDF, UNDP, GTZ with focus on training of middle management and operatives. This has largely been towards the capacity building of the operatives at various levels of apparel manufacturing.
- Technopak has been involved in numerous projects with companies across Asia and Africa. Our apparel footprint includes work done in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Senegal, Russia among others.
Structuring of the skilling assignments
PRE TRAINING PHASE
- Market scan
- Training needs assessment
- Curriculum and module development
- Mobilization and selection of candidates
- Technical training
- Soft Skills training
- Computer training
- On-the-job training
POST TRAINING PHASE
- Placement of candidates
- Feedback on training processes and candidates from Industries
- Post-placement tracking and counselling of candidates